A dental implant is a “root” device, usually made of titanium, used in dentistry to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth to replace missing teeth.
Benefits of dental implants
- Implants can last a lifetime and do not decay
- Implants integrate into your bone and prevent the bone loss & gum recession that can occur with other tooth replacement
- Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- Implants don’t harm your neighboring teeth
A dental implant is the ideal replacement for a missing tooth.
Dental implant is a prototype of a natural tooth root, made of the most biocompatible metal, Titanium, which fuses to the jaw bone (osseointegrates) over a period of time. A crown is placed over it. If done well, it looks and feels and lasts like the real tooth it replaces.
Divine Touch Dental Hospitals are one of the pioneers in implant dentistry in India, with all the best of the implant systems in the world available under one roof, viz Nobel Biocare (Sweden), Branemark, Alpha Biocare (England/Israel), MIS (Israel), Biohorizons (USA) etc..
Divine Touch Dental Hospitals, is a leading centre for dental implants. The hospital’s implantology section collaborates internationally to provide world’s best dental implants with the greatest long term success for patients seeking cosmetic dental treatments and rehabilitation of lost teeth. The hospital’s implant clinic has to its credit the maximum number of successes in dental implant treatments using the latest implant techniques. The in-house dental ceramic laboratory equipped with world class equipments and highly trained staff ensures prompt delivery of aesthetic solutions ensuring strict quality control. Many difficult and complex types of dental implant procedures are being performed here with immense success. Instances where jaw bone is not sufficient for implant placement and hence not routinely treated elsewhere have been successfully done here with ease.
- Dental implants for thin jaw bone
- BMP & Dental Implants
- Distraction & Dental Implants
- Zygoma Implants
- All-on-4 dental implants
- Sinus lift and dental implant procedure
- Dental implants with bone graft
Dental implants are the latest and best way to replace lost teeth. An implant is a small Titanium screw that is inserted into the bone. After a time of healing, the screw integrates with the surrounding bone. It begins to function like the roots of natural teeth. It provides good support over which artificial teeth resembling natural tooth can be fixed. The crown and the implant then look and function like a natural tooth.
The advantages of an implant are no teeth on either side have to be prepared for crowns, so there is no grinding on “good teeth” – you just fix the missing tooth. Any number of teeth can be replaced as long as the patient’s health is good and there is healthy and adequate bone to support the implant.
Dental implants have given countless patients many amazing benefits! You can smile again, your appearance improves, with a confidence that the replacement teeth won’t move or loosen self-esteem greatly increases. Implants allow you to eat better, enjoy more foods giving you better nutrition. Speech also becomes more comfortable and convenient.
The implant screws are made up of Titanium metal which is extremely safe and stable. It bonds very well with bone and does not cause any allergic reactions.
Dental implants have a strong advantage of preserving the jawbone. Sometimes dentists don’t explain the negative long-term consequences of missing teeth, which are that your jaw gradually shrinks until you can’t wear any removable appliance. So if you want to still be able to eat when you’re 80, you may want to consider investing in dental implants to replace those missing teeth.
With implants, maintaining good oral hygiene is very convenient. In comparison to a tooth supported denture, it is much easier to care for an implant supported crown, which can be cleaned just like a natural tooth.
Get Bright New Teeth with Dental Implants in India
Man has endeavoured since centuries to find a more natural replacement for missing teeth. Today’s contemporary, new age material has allowed that chase come to an end. Modern day’s dental implant has become possible because these materials were combined with years of research.
Single Tooth Replacement:
Requires the placement of a single dental implant in the region of the missing tooth, followed by a crown (artificial tooth) over it.
Multiple Tooth Replacement:
Depending upon the number of missing teeth, the same number or a fewer number of dental implants might be required. For example, the replacement of 3 teeth can be carried out using a 3 unit bridge placed over 2 implants.
Replacement of All Teeth:
Replacement of all teeth can be carried out either by the placement of implant supported dentures or by the placement of multiple unit bridges placed over implants.
The process involves placing highly advanced titanium deep into the bone where the tooth replacement is desired. This titanium device acts like a support for the crown or the ‘artificial tooth’. As the implant material used is highly biocompatible, all dental implants at Dentzz are placed under strict standards of hygiene and sterilization making dental implants a safe, comfortable and a permanent solution. At Dentzz, we treat all our patients using the most advanced systems at the most competitive prices.
So what do dental implants do?
- Restore natural chewing function, giving you the freedom to enjoy foods that were previously too “difficult” to eat. Whether it is for biting an apple or chewing meat, these are strong enough to withstand the tremendous natural forces.
- Let you regain the closest feel, look and function of your natural teeth. These look just like (and sometimes better!) than your natural teeth.
- Make you feel confident that your replacement teeth (implants) won’t loosen or move.
- Give you the freedom to do away with those viscous adhesives.
- Make it possible to forget those denture clasps which placed damaging pressure on gums and the remaining natural teeth.
- These last a lifetime, giving you a better than expected return on your time and money.
Why are we your ideal choice for implants?
- Implants at our centres are performed by team of Implantologists for surgical precision of the implants and Aesthetic dentists for supreme aesthetics of the crowns (visible teeth).
- Our team has received advanced training from countries across the world including Germany, U.S.A, and U.K.
- We have placed thousands of implants for people across the world with a success rate of 99.2%.
- We use only globally accepted implant systems such as Nobel Biocare, Biohorizons, Xive, Zimmer, Ankylos and many more.
- We provide warranties of up to 15 years on our work as we are supremely confident of the expertise we deliver.
- Our prices are the most competitive. As we have a very high volume of cases, we are able to purchase implants at a very low cost and this benefit is passed on directly to our patients.
- With our broad range of implant options like immediate load implants, all on 4, all on 6, mini implants, basal implants, one visit implants, zirconia implants, implant supported dentures etc. we have become the ideal choice for anyone seeking dental implants in India or dental implants in Mumbai.
- With hi tech equipments such as in house CT scan machines for instant diagnosis, we have the most hi tech centres , ideal for patients seeking the best dental implants in India or dental implants in Allahabad.
We understand that implants are not just a dental need but also an emotional one. We have specially appointed counsellors to guide you through the entire process of making an informed choice and to be in regular touch with you once the procedure is done.